For over 20 years Dr Wichman has been involved in treating:
- thyroid disorders (including nodules, both benign and malignant)
- thyroiditis, including Hashimoto’s disease
- hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
- abdominal hernias
- gallbladder disorders
- varicose veins
- gastrointestinal disorders and any kinds of proctologic conditions (anal itching, perianal fistulas and abscesses, pilonidal cysts etc.)
In his daily practice he also removes any kinds of skin lesions, and carries out aesthetic medicine procedures and podology procedures, such as ingrown nails, surgical correction of the soft tissue around the nail, calluses, corns.
Dr Wichman holds a license to practice medicine in the UK issued by the General Medical Council, and offers medical consultations both in Polish and English.
In Top Medical Clinic in London we can perform minor surgical procedures, such as:
- removal of fibromas, warts, hypertrophic scars, keloids, sebaceous cysts, lipomas and other skin lesions
- closing veins on legs by means of sclerotherapy (spider veins and small varicose veins)
- podology procedures: ingrown nails, surgical correction of the soft tissue around the nail, calluses, corns, foot skin lesions etc.
- intralesional corticosteroid injections and shaping agent injections for hypertrophic scars and keloids