As a paediatrician in Top Medical Clinic Dr Wisniewska is involved in:
- full child diagnostics from infancy to the age of 18
- treating newborns with significant perinatal history
- qualifying for vaccinations
- routine health checks
- elements of ENT diagnostics
- helping children with allergy, atopic dermatitis and asthma
- diagnostics and treatment of acute and chronic urinary tract diseases.
Dr Malgorzata Wisniewska has finished a postgraduate programme in Aesthetic Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine and Nursing at the Cordoba University in Spain. Thanks to her thorough education and experience she has gained necessary qualifications to perform aesthetic procedures.
Aesthetic medicine services offered by Dr Wisniewska:
- professional advice on the choice of procedure
- botulinum toxin injections for the reduction of facial wrinkles as well as excessive sweating of palms and armpits
- dermal fillers (experience with many types of fillers such as hyaluronic acid, polycaprolactone, calcium hydroxyapatite)
- face modelling
- nose and chin reshaping
- lip enhancement
- chemical peel
- fine needle mesotherapy
- lypolisis with the use of phosphatidylcholine and other agents for the reduction of fatty deposits
- PDO threads
- collagen and elastin biostimulators
Active participation in annual aesthetic medicine conferences all over Europe and advanced aesthetic medicine training courses, gives Dr Wisniewska a chance to learn about new techniques and products.
Dr Wisniewska speaks Polish, English and Spanish.